Is it too late to be thankful?
It's a little late...but I never got around to publicly announcing what I'm thankful for. And I hesitate to do it here because I'm pretty sure more people read this than show up to the Leavitt-Gruberger/Slomin thanksgiving dinner, but here goes:
1. I'm thankful for my family, friends, and the most recent addition to this mix, my boyfriend.
2. I'm thankful for turkey gravy. Why Americans don't eat more gravy year-round is a mystery to me.
3. I'm thankful for having the opportunity to hear a lot of terrific music this year, on cd/the radio and in concert. Lots of concerts. Really really thankful for that.
4. I'm additionally really thankful that Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey finally made their public split. It was waaaay overdue.
5. I'm thankful that I consistently enjoy living in Philadelphia.
6. Lastly, I'm thankful for the neverending resurgence of my favorite movie stars via television reinvention. Though the whereabouts of Craig Sheffer (sp?) since he fled One Tree Hill after being left at the altar, are a mystery to me as well.